Re: while on a call iphone 6 mutes its self
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

came02u2,

Thanks for those details. That's definitely up to date so let's keep working on this. To be sure, since this started has there been any physical or water damage? Is the device backed up? We can attmpt to restore as new and see if the issues persist. See how to backup and restore here http://bit.ly/12Gx0CA.

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
cameo2u2
Enthusiast - Level 2

Since the last upgrade and a few setting changes, my phone seems to have stopped muting itself. I will let you know if it starts back. Thank you for your help.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the update cameo2u2. Please feel free to reach out to us for further assistance if needed. Have a great weekend.

Thank You,
MichelleS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
nicerides1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi Guys,

So am I missing it?  What was the solution please? My phone is almost unusable.  I just updated the software in hopes this would help, it didn't. You mentioned changing setting, please enlighten me.

Thanks for your time!