Why does my iPhone shows "restricted" on other people's phone when I call them?
Steve299686

Why does my iPhone shows "restricted" on other people's phone when I call them?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why does my iPhone shows "restricted" on other people's phone when I call them?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Lets get your Caller ID to work as it should! I will send you a private message so that we can better assist.

Thank you,

LenaA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Why does my iPhone shows "restricted" on other people's phone when I call them?
Steve299686

Lena, thank you for responding however I can not find/access the caller id function from the iPhone 6 set-up menu. I query the set-up icon and phone option however caller-id is not listed. Where is the caller-id listed….presumably somewhere in the set-up options?

Thank you,

Steve

Sent from Windows Mail

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Steve!

I can walk you through it as I also need to review account settings on my end. Did you receive my private message?

Please reply so that I can better assist.

Thank you,

LenaA_VZW

0 Likes
Steve299686

Lena the only previous e-mail message was on Tuesday Dec 30 which stated…..

Lets get your Caller ID to work as it should! I will send you a private message so that we can better assist.

This e-mail states that another ‘private message’ presumably via e-mail would be sent/received but I haven’t received anything else from an e-mail perspective. Presumably it is just a matter of navigating through a low number of settings to get to the caller-id option.

Thank you,

Steve.

Sent from Windows Mail

0 Likes
Steve299686

Lena, you close this ticket/request as I was at a Verizon store this morning and was able to resolve.

Steve

Sent from Windows Mail

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh gotcha! I am glad that we were able to assist.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you,

LenaA_VZW

0 Likes