Why doesn't Verizon give advance notification about the delay?
acb123

I ordered 10/4 for a 10/31 ship date and at 7pm on 10/31 Verizon realizes it will not ship until 11/10.  Come on Verizon, if there are delays let us know ahead of time. You certainly knew there were going to be delays before 7pm on the shipping date. People are planning for the dates you give us and it is inexcusable not to give more notice about the delay. I am looking for alternatives and as a 20 year verizon customer I am very dissappointed. A friend walked into Sprint and walked out with a phone.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why doesn't Verizon give advance notification about the delay?
Adrenalin
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm in the same boat but my email said the new ship date is 11/21.  I ordered 2 128gb SG 6+ at full price and can go into my apple store and buy that very phone today but, I ordered from Verizon to get the $200 trade in for my old iPhone 4's.  Since Verizon can't honor their promised ship date, they should allow me to buy these directly from Apple at full price and still get the trade in allowance instead of waiting for 3 more weeks.

0 Likes
Re: Why doesn't Verizon give advance notification about the delay?
acb123

Now I am really ticked at Verizon.  The same phone (Iphone 6, space gray, 64gb) shows a ship date of 11/14 for new orders on the Verizon website.  This is so deceptive. There is no way they are shipping new orders on 11/14 when I ordered on 10/4 and it is now showing a 11/10 ship date. Shame on you Verizon, shame on you Verizon, shame on you Verizon. You showld be fined by the FCC.

0 Likes