Why have I not received any emails from Verizon telling me about the backorder?
mamacberg
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have had my phones backordered 3 times now and not ONCE have I received 1 email telling me about it. I have called the day before the backorder and was told 3 times that I would have my phone on time. I'm really sick and tired of getting told a bunch of lies. I swear if I don't get my phone soon I might freak out, and if it gets backordered again after 12/12 I will be done with Verizon, because waiting 2 months for a phone isn't worth it. I've been waiting for it for over a month now as it is.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why have I not received any emails from Verizon telling me about the backorder?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

mamacberg, ordering a new device can be very exciting and we understand wanting to be able to get your hand on it as soon as possible. We don't want to upset you and we are working to ship the phones out as soon as we get them from the manufacturer. Once the phone has shipped you will receive an email to the address you used when placing the order with the tracking number.

CandiceH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Why have I not received any emails from Verizon telling me about the backorder?
mamacberg
Enthusiast - Level 3

Your answer hasn't answered my question, or helped me at.

0 Likes
darkoverlord
Enthusiast - Level 3

The messages from Verizon Wireless customer support are so scripted.  When do we actually speak to a real person!