Why haven't I been emailed once about the backorder on my phone?
mamacberg
Enthusiast - Level 3

I ordered my phone October 20, it was a iPhone 6 Plus 128GB Gold, we've actually order 2 of them. We have no received 1 email or notification about the backorders on our phone. We were told 3 times by 3 different one of your employees that we should get our phones within a couple of days. If people that have the 64GB iPhone 6 Plus are receiving their phones why haven't we received our yet? Its really irritating because I have no idea what is going on. You have horrible customer service and no one knows what is happening until the day it actually happens. I'm sick and tired of getting my hopes up calling verizon.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why haven't I been emailed once about the backorder on my phone?
runcmd
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm in the same boat here man.  I ordered Oct 25 - and my expected delivery is still sitting at Nov 14.  I've called a couple of times - and the last rep told me to cancel and re-order, since the delivery window for either is now Dec 12.  Needless to say, If I was going to cancel ... it wouldn't be to re-order.  I just let it stand an will wait ... again.

Coming from AT&T to this ...  how did it get so bad?  I'm hearing it's not the carrier fault, Apple is promising more than they're delivering to Verizon.  Terrible business, this.

0 Likes
Re: Why haven't I been emailed once about the backorder on my phone?
mamacberg
Enthusiast - Level 3

Its so irritating, I would feel so much better if they would just communicate with us instead of leaving us in the dark.

0 Likes