Why is iphone 6 not able to send or recieve pics while on the phone?
Reiha
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have an iPhone 6 and still can't receive text pics while on a call. Will this ever changed?

[Post edited]

Thank you,

Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why is iphone 6 not able to send or recieve pics while on the phone?
Tidbits
Legend

If you have advanced calling turned on Then yes you can.

0 Likes
Reiha
Enthusiast - Level 2

And once it is on, do i have to set up my phone settings a certain way?

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Then you should be able to do both. If not then your area may not support VoLTE.

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

You need to make sure Voice & Data is on for LTE under the Cellular Data options also.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Reiha,

I know the importance of staying in touch with everyone while doing everything on your phone. Let's make sure you are able to tackle all the needed functions on your phone. Do you have your phone set for Voice and Data in your settings? Go to Settings, Cellular, then to Cellular data options. There you will find the options to change to Voice and data for LTE and Roaming. Keep me updated on your progress we are here to help.
JasperM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

Weth
Legend

Make sure HD Voice is a feature on your account. It should be there, but if not it needs to be added. There is no charge.

Then on your phone, Settings/Cellular/Cellular Data Options - Make sure Enable LTE is set to Voice & Data.

Now as long as you are in an LTE area, you will have simultaneous voice and data. If you drop to 3G or 1x, you will not have simultaneous voice and data.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Reiha Once the setting is on you do not have to change anything else on the phone. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.
DeloresK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Reiha
Enthusiast - Level 2

I got it now, thanks everyone for your help.

0 Likes