Why is it the Iphone 6 Plus keeps being backordered and I NEVER find out until I call. My Order Status never says anything and I am getting frustrated because we have not received 1 email from verizon stating that the phone has been back ordered for the t
mamacberg
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm just frustrated and would like some answers.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why is it the Iphone 6 Plus keeps being backordered and I NEVER find out until I call. My Order Status never says anything and I am getting frustrated because we have not received 1 email from verizon stating that the phone has been back ordered for t
blerner28
Enthusiast - Level 3

the cell memory that is used in the iPhone was changed from MLC NAND to TLC NAND and it was causing boot looping and crashes, so they've been changed the 64GB and 128GB from TLC back to MLC. So it's taking them awhile to go back into these phones and replace the memory chips.

0 Likes
Re: Why is it the Iphone 6 Plus keeps being backordered and I NEVER find out until I call. My Order Status never says anything and I am getting frustrated because we have not received 1 email from verizon stating that the phone has been back ordered for t
darkoverlord
Enthusiast - Level 3

Same here order mine on 10/22 and still didn't receive any email of the status.  My device was suppose to ship on 11/14.  Status still say expected ship dat 11/14 too.

0 Likes