Why is my iPhone 6 order still being processed 4 days later!
emerock00

Help! I ordered on Monday and got an expected delivery date of 9/19, but now the site is saying "Your order is currently being processed. Please check back tomorrow."  What is my status? Why is it all in limbo? Does anyone have an idea of what is going on? Why did they promise a 9/19 delivery date?

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Why is my iPhone 6 order still being processed 4 days later!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

emerock00, congratulations on your upgrade to a new iPhone 6! We're so excited for you. A confirmation e-mail will be sent to you with the correct shipment date shortly. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience this matter may have caused you.

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

emerock00, congratulations on your upgrade to a new iPhone 6! We're so excited for you. A confirmation e-mail will be sent to you with the correct shipment date shortly. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience this matter may have caused you.

LasinaH_VZW

0 Likes
emerock00

Thank you for replying. So the website was inaccurate? I chose to buy through Verizon because it promised a 9/19 delivery date. Is it possible to cancel my order and get a phone in person tomorrow?

0 Likes
mallen7321
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yes it is, so long as you have another line to upgrade. Cancelling now will result in a 48 hold before it is effectively canceled. Trust me I just called and asked my local store earlier, though luckily for me I have another line I can upgrade, then will cancel my order online and move the phone to the right number.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

emerock00, we're doing our best to process your order as quickly as possible. You have the option of canceling your order and going into a store. However, please be advised that store locations will have this device available based on a first come; first serve basis. As a result, there's a chance that you will be taking if the device isn't available at your local store upon your arrival. Click http://vz.to/1h3etAK for the closest store location.

LasinaH_VZW

0 Likes