Why is my wireless srevice so bad when it used to be good? Zip code 95321
biggeorge

My wireless service has been great for years in my area.  This past year it has been very bad.  Using my I phone I can not look up in the web, get emails or text.  My zip is 95321. I heard the Verizon merged with Golden State and since then I get very little service.    I am truly considering going with a different provider.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why is my wireless srevice so bad when it used to be good? Zip code 95321
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Do you know if other Verizon customers experience the same issues while in the same area you experience issues?

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

biggeorge wrote:

I am truly considering going with a different provider.

Sometimes when a cellular provider no longer offers the service you require, this is the only option.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Biggeorge,

We want you to have the best service possible.  When you are having the service issues do you find the trouble happening in doors or outdoors? Do you know of anyone else in the area having trouble?  How many bars of service are you getting on the phone? Please share the details.

TionnaB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes