Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Why no information on shipping delays?
fjsb55

I ordered two iPhone 6's (64gb Space Gray) on 11/5 and was given a ship date of 11/21.  Late in the day on 11/21, I got an email saying that they hadn't received sufficient stock to fill my order.  My order was expected to ship 11/22.  That was the last email I received.  A call to customer service was not at all helpful - rep couldn't even see record of my order.  A visit to the store was equally informative - guy said not to worry, it would ship soon.  I can deal with shipping delays.  What I can not deal with is no information.  No communication.

Here I am on 11/26.  My credit card was charged for the order on 11/24, but still no tracking number or update of any kind.  What gives?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Why no information on shipping delays?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Oh no! i'm sorry about the lack of communication from us. As your order moves through the process, you can check the status at http://bit.ly/RjmCUB. You may not be able to see a change from Processing until it officially ships, then you'll see the tracking number. If you've received a confirmation email that your order was submitted, any additional information throughout the fulfillment process will be sent to that same email address.

VanetrisC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @ VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Why no information on shipping delays?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Oh no! i'm sorry about the lack of communication from us. As your order moves through the process, you can check the status at http://bit.ly/RjmCUB. You may not be able to see a change from Processing until it officially ships, then you'll see the tracking number. If you've received a confirmation email that your order was submitted, any additional information throughout the fulfillment process will be sent to that same email address.

VanetrisC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @ VZWSupport

0 Likes