Why the contract extension even after paying full price? Unlimited Grandfathered user!
Sundeep_S

So, I'm a grandfathered unlimited user. I just placed an order for iPhone 6 at apple.com, and i'm willing to pay the full price for the phone. But why does apple.com show that i'll still be signing a 2 year contract and paying a 30 dollar upgrade fee to verizon? Isn't it bad enough that i'm having to pay full price on the phone?

Or am I missing something here?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Why the contract extension even after paying full price? Unlimited Grandfathered user!
Not applicable

Because Apple and Best Buy etc. Do not have full access to your Verizon wireless account.

You must either visit a Verizon corporate store or call or use Verizon wireless web portal to get your device. Not a reseller.

Good Luck

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Why the contract extension even after paying full price? Unlimited Grandfathered user!
Not applicable

Because Apple and Best Buy etc. Do not have full access to your Verizon wireless account.

You must either visit a Verizon corporate store or call or use Verizon wireless web portal to get your device. Not a reseller.

Good Luck

0 Likes