Why was my order cancelled - two orders two times??!???!?
Jeff-in-Utah
Enthusiast - Level 2

Why why why?

I stayed up until 2am on the launch night to preorder the iphone 6.   I did everything I needed to do and got two confirmation emails for the two new phones I ordered on EDGE.  And then the next day they got cancelled. 

So yesterday I did it again - I ordered two phones and then had to call in to clear the credit team's questions which I did and I then got the order confirmation emails again. 

AND THEN IT HAPPENED AGAIN.   SO again today I got two cancellation emails.  No phone calls, no questions, no explanations.   If there is some IVR that I need to call into to accept the T&C then you need to tell me - you can't just keep cancelling orders.

PLEASE FIX THIS AND PLEASE TELL ME WHAT I NEED TO DO TO GET THESE ORDERS PROCESSED!  

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Why was my order cancelled - two orders two times??!???!?
scifreak10
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hey Jeff, so I contacted Verizon and they were actually able to help me... supposedly. If you are able to demonstrate they messed up the order, as them to "rebuild" your order and process a "Jump the line" request.  Hope that helps!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Jeff-in-Utah
Enthusiast - Level 2

When I click on order status on the logged in screen it tells me this.   "System Issues".   When I search using the order number and last name it says the new order is in progress but that is what it has told me the last two times and those orders got cancelled for no reason.  Please explain. 

vz.jpg

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jeff-in-Utah

I'm so sorry to hear about the continued trouble you're experiencing with getting your order completed! I'd be happy to take a closer look for you. Can you please reply to the Direct Message I sent you? Thanks!

RuthW_VZW
Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I apologize for the problem you had while truong to order a phone Jeff-in-Utah. We definitely want to help. Were you able to place it eventually? If not, clear cookies, cache and browsing history; close internet explorer and launch again. If you're still having issues, please send me a direct message http://vz.to/1gUoxfV.

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport 

0 Likes
Jeff-in-Utah
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have sent the details requested to you directly.   Please investigate urgently. 

0 Likes
Jeff-in-Utah
Enthusiast - Level 2

It just happened again - my two orders were cancelled.  PLEASE FIGURE OUT WHY THIS IS HAPPENING???????

0 Likes
scifreak10
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hi Jeff! The exact same thing has happened to me. They are completely unhelpful other than "Sorry you're experiencing this inconvenience. You have to place a new order and tough F'ing luck." I have to wait until mid to end of october for all 3 lines on my family account now.

Jeff-in-Utah
Enthusiast - Level 2

Are you sure your new orders aren't going to be similarly cancelled?  I've placed the order three times and after about 12 hours they just send me a cancellation email.   Ridiculously bad customer service.  How did you finally get your orders to place?

scifreak10
Enthusiast - Level 3

Jeff, I have no clue. This will be my 3rd order wit them. I keep talking to them, and no one knows what the heck is actually going on. "Rest assured this order will go through." ... yea.... then a cancellation email went out. Hilarious thing is... now on the website, it shows my first two orders have shipped. Though it doesn't have a shipping date. After a 30 minute call with customer service, they said "oh, disregard the notices." Can't trust computers, can't trust sales, can't trust the fraud prevention team, can't trust the customer service reps, and can't trust a customer service supervisor. Sounds like honestly the worst experience I can think of. I pray your experience is not as bad as mine.

scifreak10
Enthusiast - Level 3

I actually just filed a case with the BBB. You should too. They should not get away with this stuff...

0 Likes