Why won't my Yahoo Mail app work on iOS 9.3.2?
Salsoso

I can't open yahoo mail in my iPhone 6 keeps saying I'm underage.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Yahoo native mail in IOS 9.3.2 is not working
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for those additional details, Salsoso. I checked my resources carefully, and I have confirmed that this issue is not associated with your phone or your software version. The fact that you have other email accounts working fine confirms that your phone is able to access email accounts.

My resources indicate that your Yahoo account profile has somehow changed and that is why you receive an underage error. Please check your Yahoo account profile, and contact Yahoo for further assistance is necessary.

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having email is important Salsoso. How long have you had this issue for? Do you have any other email on the phone?

AmberF_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Salsoso, thank you so much for reaching out to us today. Let's make sure that we can get you into your e-mail without any issues. Just to make sure we're on the same page. Are you having issues with the Yahoo Mail Applciation from the App Store or the default mail application on your iPhone? Also, are you able to log onto your Yahoo e-mail from a computer? Please keep us posted.

KevinR_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Salsoso

Hi there, I'm having problems with the Native mail in my Iphone and in the Yahoo mail app from the store, but I am still able to open Yahoo mail on the computer.  The problem started on Saturday when I got a new phone to replace my other one.  I do have 3 other e-mail accounts on the phone that work fine.  The software on the old phone was version 9.2.2 and it was working well, now I have the 9.2.3 version but it still does not work.  Help me please! 

Thanks,

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for those additional details, Salsoso. I checked my resources carefully, and I have confirmed that this issue is not associated with your phone or your software version. The fact that you have other email accounts working fine confirms that your phone is able to access email accounts.

My resources indicate that your Yahoo account profile has somehow changed and that is why you receive an underage error. Please check your Yahoo account profile, and contact Yahoo for further assistance is necessary.

AntonioC_VZW

0 Likes