Why won't my devices connect to wi-fi?
Giniagee

My Verizon iphone6s and iphone6 plus both stopped connecting to my Cox wi-fi.  A iphone4 with US Cellular was able to connect without the same problem. Has anyone experienced this?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: My Verizon iphone6s and iphone6 plus both stopped connecting to my Cox wi-fi. A iphone4 with US Cellular was able to connect without the same problem. Has anyone experienced this?
Weth
Legend

Forget the wifi network on your phone, Reboot cox wifi, reboot phones, reconnect to wifi network.  If that doesn't work, reset network settings on the phone, then reconnect to wifi network.

I have had this happen, and most of the time the first part works. Once I had to do the reset network settings and then it worked.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: My Verizon iphone6s and iphone6 plus both stopped connecting to my Cox wi-fi. A iphone4 with US Cellular was able to connect without the same problem. Has anyone experienced this?
Weth
Legend

Forget the wifi network on your phone, Reboot cox wifi, reboot phones, reconnect to wifi network.  If that doesn't work, reset network settings on the phone, then reconnect to wifi network.

I have had this happen, and most of the time the first part works. Once I had to do the reset network settings and then it worked.

0 Likes