Why won't my earphones fit in my device with a case on?
GmaPat19

I have an iPhone 6 with a Lifeproof case. The earbuds that came with my phone, don't fit into the port through the case. Why?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: iPhone6/Lifeproof Case/Earbuds
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

GmaPat19,

That does seem a little strange. Do the earbuds fit into the phone without the case on? You may want to reach out to Lifeproof directly. http://spr.ly/6583B9Zrv
DerekR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

GmaPat19,

That does seem a little strange. Do the earbuds fit into the phone without the case on? You may want to reach out to Lifeproof directly. http://spr.ly/6583B9Zrv
DerekR_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
GmaPat19

Yes, the earbuds fit like they should when the cover is off. Doesn't make any sense to me either. I will take your advice and get a hold of Lifeproof. Thanks for your attention.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

GmaPat19,

Thanks for keeping us updated. Please let us know if you need us in the future. Have a wonderful day!

ChristinaB_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

GmaPat19 It is always our pleasure to assist you any time we can. Please know that we are here should you need any further assistance.
DeloresK_VZW

0 Likes