Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Why won't my earphones fit in my device with a case on?
GmaPat19

I have an iPhone 6 with a Lifeproof case. The earbuds that came with my phone, don't fit into the port through the case. Why?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: iPhone6/Lifeproof Case/Earbuds
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

GmaPat19,

That does seem a little strange. Do the earbuds fit into the phone without the case on? You may want to reach out to Lifeproof directly. http://spr.ly/6583B9Zrv
DerekR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

GmaPat19,

That does seem a little strange. Do the earbuds fit into the phone without the case on? You may want to reach out to Lifeproof directly. http://spr.ly/6583B9Zrv
DerekR_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
GmaPat19

Yes, the earbuds fit like they should when the cover is off. Doesn't make any sense to me either. I will take your advice and get a hold of Lifeproof. Thanks for your attention.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

GmaPat19,

Thanks for keeping us updated. Please let us know if you need us in the future. Have a wonderful day!

ChristinaB_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

GmaPat19 It is always our pleasure to assist you any time we can. Please know that we are here should you need any further assistance.
DeloresK_VZW

0 Likes