Why won't my iPhone 6 won't stop searching for service?
SuperMom3

Ive tried everything on the list except the complete factory reset and I'd rather not do that. Plus I just applied for a job and need my phone to work in case I get a call. I'm really stressed out. Can you help??

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: My iPhone 6 won't stop saying searching!!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is alarming, SuperMom3. I know I rely heavily on my phone as well. Let's work on this together. We appreciate all of the troubleshooting steps you have done currently. Did anything change recently to potentially cause this error? Have you Reset Network Settings? If so, we encourage you to go the nearest corporate store http://bit.ly/3SdsA/ They can replace the SIM card and if need be replace the phone.

RobinD_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

Did you take out the SIM card and rub it with microfiber cloth and out it back?  Did you go to a Verizon corporate store and get a free replacement SIM.  This is rarely a problem with the phone and usually is fixed with cleaning or replacing the SIM. 

It is hard to tell what you did as we don't know the "list" to which you refer. 

0 Likes
SuperMom3

I Speak of course of the list of troubleshooting solutions provided on this very site so.. And as far as the sim card, yes I have tried that several times now. In fact I brought my phone to my local carrier and they tried that as well. with no luck of course. So I guess I have to get it replaced

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

I'm surprised they did not give you a new SIM when the cleaning didn't work.  It is not a big deal, nothing gets erased. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is alarming, SuperMom3. I know I rely heavily on my phone as well. Let's work on this together. We appreciate all of the troubleshooting steps you have done currently. Did anything change recently to potentially cause this error? Have you Reset Network Settings? If so, we encourage you to go the nearest corporate store http://bit.ly/3SdsA/ They can replace the SIM card and if need be replace the phone.

RobinD_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes