Why wont my contact load to verizon cloud and why wont my verizon destop messager link to my iphone?
Nvell

I've been trying for the past 4 hours to get my Iphone to link up to my PC so that my messages will link up to the messenger I created a cloud account and backed up my contacts, then when I try to sync it so my contact will show up on the messenger it keeps on telling me that I need to back up my contacts which I've already done I've seen server other threads where this same issue happened to people from 2013 so I'm hoping someone told Verizon how to fix this issue by now since its been one frustrating day.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why wont my contact load to verizon cloud and why wont my verizon destop messager link to my iphone?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I very much appreciate your concerns! May I ask if you allowed the app access to your contacts? Head into Settings > Verizon Cloud to view if the app has access.
YosefT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes