Will my local VZ store have iPhone 6 in stock on the 19th?
the-mortgage

Hey! I missed the pre-orders and was thinking about waiting in line on September 19th at a Verizon store instead of an Apple store. Will my local Verizon Store have iPhone 6 and 6 plus' available on September 19th for buying in store? I know it would be first come first served until they run out, but I just want to make sure I am not wasting my time by waiting in line for nothing.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Will my local VZ store have iPhone 6 in stock on the 19th?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

the-mortgage,

Great news! You did not miss out on anything! We still have the pre-orders available to you. All corporate Verizon Wireless stores will have the phone available to you on the day of launch. As you understand we cannot guarantee that you will get a phone. We do not know how many phones they will receive. Good Luck!

RobinD_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

the-mortgage,

Great news! You did not miss out on anything! We still have the pre-orders available to you. All corporate Verizon Wireless stores will have the phone available to you on the day of launch. As you understand we cannot guarantee that you will get a phone. We do not know how many phones they will receive. Good Luck!

RobinD_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
TandE

We have a corporate and non corporate vz store near us both of which say they will have limited stock on both models 6 and plus, is this true? Also will each store know at any point in time prior to the 19th of the types and quantities they will have available?

Thank You

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

TandE wrote:

We have a corporate and non corporate vz store near us both of which say they will have limited stock on both models 6 and plus, is this true? Also will each store know at any point in time prior to the 19th of the types and quantities they will have available?

Thank You

If they are selling the phones on the 19th, they will have to have them in stock which means the 18th at the latest. Whether or not they will tell you how many phones they have is doubtful.

0 Likes
TandE

Thank You, I called them and they said if I call back Thursday evening they will let me know.

0 Likes