Will plan change when ordering iPhone 6 through Apple's Site?
elmoemily
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am trying to upgrade to the iPhone 6 through Apple's site.  I am currently on the Loyalty plan with Verizon ($60/month for 2g data and unlimited voice and texts).  When I go through Apple's site, it is requiring me to select a data plan and then it is tacking that on top of my "current voice plan" - increasing my expected monthly bill by $30.  When I try to order through Verizon, it allows me to keep my same plan. Here's a screenshot:

Capture.JPG

I'd like to order through Apple so that I can get the phone faster.  My question is, if I do order through Apple, will it mess up my plan?  Should I just order it and then call Verizon to make sure the Apple changes to my plan don't carry over?  It appears as though when ordering through Apple, the changes in my bill will take effect immediately.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Will plan change when ordering iPhone 6 through Apple's Site?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for checking in with us elmoemily. I know how important it is to keep your current plan. Since Apple doesn't have the option to see promotional plans and such, they will ask you to change your plan, as you are seeing. However, when you go to activate your phone, you can simply call us, and we can ensure that you can keep your current plan. You won't be at risk of losing it. No need to worry! I am excited for you to get your new phone!

ErinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport.

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for checking in with us elmoemily. I know how important it is to keep your current plan. Since Apple doesn't have the option to see promotional plans and such, they will ask you to change your plan, as you are seeing. However, when you go to activate your phone, you can simply call us, and we can ensure that you can keep your current plan. You won't be at risk of losing it. No need to worry! I am excited for you to get your new phone!

ErinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport.

elmoemily
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you Erin!  This answered my question Smiley Happy

0 Likes