Will they allow me to upgrade to the iPhone 6, even though I'm not yet elgible for upgrade? Are there any options?
fam7656
Enthusiast - Level 1

Besides having to pay full retail price for the phone which I'm not interested in doing. I am a year into my contract, so I'm not upgrade elgible until October 2015. I currently have the 5c.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Will they allow me to upgrade to the iPhone 6, even though I'm not yet elgible for upgrade? Are there any options?
fam7656
Enthusiast - Level 1

well I called my local Verizon store and they told me because I'm a year into my contract, I can early upgrade and lease the iPhone 6 for $32 a month. I would have to give back my old phone.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Will they allow me to upgrade to the iPhone 6, even though I'm not yet elgible for upgrade? Are there any options?
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

No. You'll have to pay full retail. Not sure if you would be eligible for the Edge program but outside of those 2 options you're stuck. Unless you want to add a line to your account so you can get the iPhone 6....but you'll be in contract for that new line for 2 years. Or if you know someone with an upgrade that is willing to let you use it

0 Likes
fam7656
Enthusiast - Level 1

well I called my local Verizon store and they told me because I'm a year into my contract, I can early upgrade and lease the iPhone 6 for $32 a month. I would have to give back my old phone.

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

That sounds like the Edge program.

0 Likes