Will two phones on the same order ship separately.
photoguy190

I got an ship date of 10/14 but there are people posting that ordered after me with a date of 9/19. I got a sliver iPhone 6 and a gold iPhone 6 plus. I ordered around 45 mins after launch, got an error cause of my discount. What I really am wondering is will Verizon ship one phone earlier if its available. Or will they only ship them together.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Will two phones on the same order ship separately.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ordering a new phone is definitely exciting photoguy190. Sorry to hear you were having trouble with getting this order processed today. There was a slight hiccup this morning with the ordering system due to the massive volume of customers ordering the device but we have since resolved the issues and everything should be back up and running. If both phones were ordered in the same order, then they will ship at the same time. The orders delivery date is based on when the order was finally placed and an email confirmation number was received. I certainly do apologize for the delay and if the shipping date of the devices change, you will be notified via the email address you used when placing the order. I certainly hope you enjoy your new phone.

CandiceH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ordering a new phone is definitely exciting photoguy190. Sorry to hear you were having trouble with getting this order processed today. There was a slight hiccup this morning with the ordering system due to the massive volume of customers ordering the device but we have since resolved the issues and everything should be back up and running. If both phones were ordered in the same order, then they will ship at the same time. The orders delivery date is based on when the order was finally placed and an email confirmation number was received. I certainly do apologize for the delay and if the shipping date of the devices change, you will be notified via the email address you used when placing the order. I certainly hope you enjoy your new phone.

CandiceH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport

0 Likes
wwangel7
Enthusiast - Level 2

I had the exact same situation happen to me. I spoke to a representative this morning and they said if one was ready before the other, they would ship the phones separately. Then I happened to read this response and thought to myself, yet again...I get different answers from Verizon's customer service, which is extremely annoying and unacceptable. For an event as big as a new iphone release, you would think they would have their employees all on the same page. With that being said, I once again spoke to another customer service rep and they said the same thing as the rep this morning...even though they were ordered together, they will ship separately if one is ready before the other. So I just hope the two I spoke with today are correct and Candice is incorrect. It would not be fair to the customer to hold onto a phone that is ready to be shipped even if another phone in the same order was not ready. Almost every major company now ships orders separately if one item is ready before another one that was placed in the same order...Amazon, Target, etc.

0 Likes
Jellybean123

The same thing happened to me. I ordered the iphone 6 and 6plus together. I called customer service twice and both reps told me they would ship separately. Today I called because the check the status website does not have a ship date for my order.

That rep said they would ship on 10/7.  I ordered right after 3:00 am and know many people who ordered after me that are getting the iphone 6 sooner. I understand the wait on the plus, since that said it would ship on 10/7 when I ordered it but I am really mad that I was told I would get my iphone 6 on 9/19 and now I am told it will not be until 10/7.

0 Likes
Khryun

Same situation here. Two phones on one upgrade/order, one with a ship date of 9/19 and one of 10/7. Naively, I assumed that they will ship separately, on their respective ship dates, like many other retailers do.

However, was told by a customer service representative this morning  that they will ship together only when both are available and that there is no way of un-bundling them. Online order info is non-existent, only showing that the order is processing and has the 10/7 ship date, Bummed. A friend who ordered the exact same thing, but, as two separate transactions, is getting his first phone on 9/19! Note for next time -- order each line separately!

0 Likes
drewalt

Yup, same thing for me:

Two phones and two upgrades on the same order, one with a ship date of 9/19 and one of 10/21. It states on the confirmation email that Pre-orders will ship when the item becomes available.  

However, was told by a customer service representative this morning  that they will ship together only when both are available and that there is no way of un-bundling them.

Very misleading Verizon..........................and no help from customer service.

0 Likes