Worse
EugeneDavis
Enthusiast - Level 1

Worse experience in my life recived my new iPhone 6 and the screen movied so I went to a corporate store the day after I received it and was treated like garbage the manager talked to me like I did not deserve respect and we had words this is a new contract and I'm thinking about  canceling. Columbia Missouri store and its team is the worse place or people to deal with the manager [Removal required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service] is disrespectful and rude the worry free  guarante is a joke for 2hours we fought and one of her workers said he felt it move then she stated its at her  discretion if she changed the phone lose a contract or exchange a  faulty phone and she's a manager. I very upset and seem like no one to talk to about it the company doesn't care I see time to WALK AWAY FROM VERIZION

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Worse
Snn5
Legend

I feel like we are missing some details here.  The screen movied?  You opened the sealed box and there was a screen issue?  What did Verizon tell you to do when you called customer service about whatever issue you are having?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

EugeneDavis, this is not the stellar experience that we want for you. Your feedback and experience do matter. We would love the opportunity to lift this up to district management. With your assistance, we can submit this feedback. Was this phone purchased directly at this store location or had it arrived in the mail?

LorenB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
EugeneDavis
Enthusiast - Level 1

In the mail

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to be happy with your device. The best way to take care of this and get you up and running again is to contact us, EugeneDavis. We have several ways for you to reach us. Please click this link. http://vz.to/1ExQF3c

AllisonC_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes