Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Worst customer service
cyoung1201

This is the worst customer service Carrier I know! I juhow started my account with verizon by ordering the new iPhone 6 ... I want to cancel this order.. I don't have a my verizon to log into online or a pin to enter in on the phone! I'm so annoyed with this company! I just want to cancel everything with you guys! I'm very frustrated.. I have no phone!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Worst customer service
elliew

Is there a question mixed in with your rant?

You won't have a MyVerizon account until you register for one. You will need your 10 digit mobile phone number to register and create the online account.

You also say you have no phone, so why or where do you need a pin to enter into a phone that you don't have?

0 Likes
cyoung1201

My point is I don't have a verizon phone yet... To register for an online account.. I want to kno how to cancel my preorder but no one Is directing me on how to do so.. I need a phone today I'm leaving for basic training.. I'm sorry about my rant just a little frustrated because I paid my money for the preorder and haven't received anything.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I'm sorry you had issues with your order and the status of the order cyoung1201. We do our best to make it easy to start service with us. We would love to help you find the status of your order so you can use this service while you're away. Did you receive a tracking number or confirmation number? You can contact our internet ordering team at 1-866-338-7390  to discuss the details of your order. I hope you don't cancel because we would love to have you join our family.

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
cyoung1201

Yes I have .. Received the confirmation number band tracking number. At first it was showing a ship date now it its saying that ship date info isn't available.. I just want to cancel the preorder at this point and get another phone that can be shipped to me by Friday or Saturday. I'm running out of time.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I totally understand your concerns and we want you to have a phone as soon as possible cyoung1201. You can call our customer service line to cancel your order if it hasn't been shipped and order a different device. Have you call us about your order yet?

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes