Would Verizon be able to provide my shipping number for my preorder?
jkmc
Enthusiast - Level 2

i preordered my iphone 6+ right after after it was made available, but Verizon has not posted an estimated date of delivery,nor have I received any type of  email regarding my order.  My account has also been charged. Can Verizon provide me with a shipping number so I can at least track it for some type of peace of mind about my phone?

Labels (1)
Re: Would Verizon be able to provide my shipping number for my preorder?
Minkink
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yeah I am in the same boat. I am going to assume that because I was charged on 9/13 all is well and I will get my phone on 9/19.

T_K_
Enthusiast - Level 2

On what date did you place your order? if you haven't received an email yet, if you decided to call in, what the rep will do is look it up for you and he can give you your pre-confirmation number and from there you can check your order status. if it was accepted they will have a confirmation number for you.

Minkink
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered the Iphone 6 128GB Spacy Grey on 9/12 at about 8AM EST. My order status is just unavailable. I don't see the point in calling Verizon as I am sure they are flooded with requests at the moment. I am just going to have faith cause either way I don't think any amount of complaining will change the facts.

jkmc
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered it the night the preorder was made available. I just called and they gave me a confirmation number and said my order had been processed, so Im taking that as a good sign.

jkmc
Enthusiast - Level 2

I was also charged on 9/13, so Im hopeful that my phone will be here on time. *fingers crossed*

Minkink
Enthusiast - Level 2

I like your style!

0 Likes