Yet another conflicting info regarding shipping of the iphone 6
digitall
Enthusiast - Level 1

I upgraded both of my lines right at 12 pst when pre-ordering opened. I got an iphone 6 and a iphone 6+ and got through with the process within maybe 10 minutes.

At the end, my order conf said deliver by 9/19. 4-5 hrs later got an email with a changed delivery date of by 10/7.

Few more hours later got an email from the fraud protection dept. After being on hold for more than 1 hr, the guy in the department released my order telling me that the original order was sort of cancelled/placed on hold pending this verification - it seemed that, as it has been happening lately with Verizon customer service, the guy had no freaking clue what he was talking about...

Now, I try to check my order history on my online profile and it says We are experiencing system issues, please try again later.

And when I manually enter the order number it says shipping info not available at this time...

WTF? Did this fraud business pushed my order back 3 weeks +?

I am looking for some help here from Verizon Wireless Customer Support

Bottom line here....the lesson to be learned here is I should have gone through apple and I will never shop verizon.com again

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Yet another conflicting info regarding shipping of the iphone 6
klemmy369
Enthusiast - Level 3

This is what I understood when I called verizon, I also ordered mine within minutes of the preorder release. I got my email about 2 hours after I ordered. They told me whenever we got the email was when the actual order went in. She have me time frames. If you got an email from 3est-4est you would get it 9/19, 4est-5est 10-7 and so on. She said there still is a possibilities that we will get them 9-19 but we will have to wait until closer to 9-19

CSBUFFS
Enthusiast - Level 3

Are you seeing that error when checking "My Orders" in your My Verizon? I see the same thing. But I am able to check the status still here Order Status | Verizon Wireless using the order number and my last name. Hope that helps.

0 Likes
klemmy369
Enthusiast - Level 3

Did you use preorder number or order number cause my order number doesn't work

0 Likes
CSBUFFS
Enthusiast - Level 3

Sorry, I used the pre order number. Mine started with a 94105xxxxxxxxx. 

0 Likes
klemmy369
Enthusiast - Level 3

What phone did you order. Cause my preorder number starts with 91

0 Likes
CSBUFFS
Enthusiast - Level 3

The 6+ Silver

0 Likes