after syncing itunes with my iphone, new content appears under 'On My Device' in itunes, but does not show when viewing on the iphone itself??
MSUdiver

After syncing iTunes with my iphone, new content shows when viewing 'On My Device' thru iTunes, but does not show when viewing on the iphone itself?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: after syncing itunes with my iphone, new content appears under 'On My Device' in itunes, but does not show when viewing on the iphone itself??
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MSUdiver,

Thank you for the details. This sounds like there is an issue with the syncing of content between your iPhone 5S and iTunes. I would suggest reaching out to Apple http://bit.ly/1z5zDuB so they can assist you with investigating into the syncing issue.

LindseyT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: after syncing itunes with my iphone, new content appears under 'On My Device' in itunes, but does not show when viewing on the iphone itself??
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MSUdiver,

This is very odd. Did you orginally restore the phone from a backup on iTunes or did you just add the information manually and then sync the device? What content is not showing on the iPhone?

LindseyT_VZW

0 Likes
MSUdiver

This was simply new playlists created in itunes, and new music added to itunes from a cd. I have updated the software on my iphone twice I think since last adding new content to itunes, never a problem before. Could this be an icloud problem? My iphone is a 5s.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MSUdiver,

Thank you for the details. This sounds like there is an issue with the syncing of content between your iPhone 5S and iTunes. I would suggest reaching out to Apple http://bit.ly/1z5zDuB so they can assist you with investigating into the syncing issue.

LindseyT_VZW

0 Likes