apple 6does not allow me to pick up calls pn Ford Sync
JRLEARI

I work for ford and have had my Sync system check out which is working fine with all phones except Apple 6. My problem is I can make,stream music and read text on the Sync system but unable to answer incoming calls. When I had my I5 phone I had no issues. Any suggestions

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: apple 6does not allow me to pick up calls pn Ford Sync
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JRLEARI, being able to use all of the hands-free options in your device is essential. I welcome the opportunity to assist. While we do not troubleshoot vehicle Bluetooth systems, a Google search of your issue did find some problems between the Ford Sync system and iPhone devices. For some, ensuring that the Sync system was up-to-date https://owner.ford.com/tools/account/sync-my-ride.html , iOS software was up-to-date or that the network settings were reset in the iPhone (under Settings>General>Reset>Reset the Network Settings) was able to fix the issue, others have not been able to properly utilize the Sync system with their iPhone devices. Please contact Ford Sync at 800-392-3673 to ensure all settings are correct for the pairing of your device with your vehicle in order to answer incoming calls.

EbonyR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: apple 6does not allow me to pick up calls pn Ford Sync
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JRLEARI, being able to use all of the hands-free options in your device is essential. I welcome the opportunity to assist. While we do not troubleshoot vehicle Bluetooth systems, a Google search of your issue did find some problems between the Ford Sync system and iPhone devices. For some, ensuring that the Sync system was up-to-date https://owner.ford.com/tools/account/sync-my-ride.html , iOS software was up-to-date or that the network settings were reset in the iPhone (under Settings>General>Reset>Reset the Network Settings) was able to fix the issue, others have not been able to properly utilize the Sync system with their iPhone devices. Please contact Ford Sync at 800-392-3673 to ensure all settings are correct for the pairing of your device with your vehicle in order to answer incoming calls.

EbonyR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes