batttery draining rapidly
LindelJones27

No issues in the Troubleshooting from Verizon webpage.phone is 1 yr. old.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: batttery draining rapidly
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

LindelJones27, we want to bring life back to that device! Which make/model phone do you have? When did this issue start? Did you recently update the software on it or download a new application?

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jebrown219

I am having the same issue with my Iphone 6 plus.  I downloaded the new version 10 hoping that would help, but it has not.  I am having to charge it mid-day.  The other day I had 38%.  I had Pandora, FitBit, and a running app going.  Yes that is a lot but it normally takes it down to about 25%, maybe 20%.  This time it lasted about 12 minutes and shut off.  When I started charging it, it came back on right away and showed 22% battery life.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Battery issues are no fun jebrown219 and I understand the frustration with having to continuously charge your phone through out the day. Thanks for all the information about your iphone 6 plus issues. Since downloading the new software, have you noticed any issues with any of your apps. How much memory do you have on your phone which can have an affect on the battery life.

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes