**being facetious** will i get my gold plus 128gb before thanksgiving? Please tell me quoted shipping time vs actual shipping time.
Rnrmdfss
Enthusiast - Level 2

**being facetious** will i get my gold plus 128gb before thanksgiving? Please tell me quoted shipping time vs actual shipping time.

i ordered 10/03 and my order confirmation still says "Your order is processing. Your shipping details will be available soon."

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: **being facetious** will i get my gold plus 128gb before thanksgiving? Please tell me quoted shipping time vs actual shipping time.
xfiles
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am starting to think I may get a new iPad Air before I get my phone. Sure not ordering it from Verizon!!!

0 Likes
Re: **being facetious** will i get my gold plus 128gb before thanksgiving? Please tell me quoted shipping time vs actual shipping time.
Rnrmdfss
Enthusiast - Level 2

Dont get me wrong I knew there was going to be a wait. As an an Apple lover I expected it. But the order not even an update?? The funds are still in my account lol!

yesordering from Apple is the way to go

0 Likes
MartinHines785
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered an iPhone 6, 128GB, Gold on 9/27.  The webpage implied it was in stock.  I did not receive it until 10/3.

I had called Customer Service and unfortunately you won't see ANY updated information until they actually ship the phone.  When they ship you will receive an email with tracking information and then the status will be updated.

Rnrmdfss
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks Martinhines785.

0 Likes
luckyrock
Enthusiast - Level 1

I ordered my 6-Plus, 128, Gold in the Verizon store the first day you could "pre-order".  They told me at that time that my phone would arrive by Oct, 21st, 2014.  I was emailed with tracking number when it was entered into Fed-Ex system and in in route for delivery tomorrow, Wednesday, Oct, 15th, 2014!

I too. will no longer order apple equipment through the Verizon dealer as it seems you will get it sooner ordering through the apple store.  However, Verizon was upfront and honest about delivery schedules when I ordered and it is being delivered within the time frame they said it would be so no complaint with Verizon on this order....  

Rnrmdfss
Enthusiast - Level 2

luckyrock thanks for taking the time to inform me of your experience. You're right VZ is upfront about the timeframes. Nothing they can do.. it is promising to hear that you received the device a little earlier. I hope you enjoy!

I will keep an eye on my email Smiley Happy

0 Likes
fearhart
Enthusiast - Level 2

I feel your pain! I ordered on 09/15 and mine still shows it is processing. What a joke!! I'm seriously debating on scrubbing it all. Hope you have better luck.

0 Likes
itsgoodwin
Enthusiast - Level 1

This makes absolutely no sense. I pre-ordered a 128GB iPhone 6+ on 9/16 and it's still processing. How come others who ordered the same phone over a week later have received their order? This is the first and last time I'm pre-ordering an iPhone with Verizon. I can understand running out of stock. But filling orders out of order is ridiculous and unacceptable.

fearhart
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered the same phone a day earlier and still shows processing. I know of several that also ordered the same phone and received theirs already. I have no clue why this has happened, but it has and it is very frustrating! Hope you receive yours soon.

0 Likes