calls drop after installed 8.1.1
RSEYBERT

After installing 8.1.1 calls drop after 1- 2 min on both phones and have 4 bars

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: calls drop after installed 8.1.1
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's bring back the reliable service that you should expect, RSEYBERT! Is this happening in multiple locations? Does every call drop or at random on each device? I am eager to get to the bottom of this!

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

0 Likes
RSEYBERT

It happens in multiple locations, currently one phone and it is random. Currently have a support ticket 7450217 as of yesterday.

0 Likes
Kawecki89

I've had the same problem. I've had nothing but dropped calls and always seem to be in extended mode no matter how many fixes I try. I've tried toggling in and out of airplane mode, turning the LTE on and off voice and data, resetting the network settings. And when I went to the Verizon store they told me it is a bug with Apple. All of the forums I have seen regarding the issue however, are coming from Verizon users.

0 Likes
RSEYBERT

Called Verizon back, getting a new iPhone 6, hope this cures the problem. Erased the phone, pulled the cim card, nothing worked, just random dropped calls anywhere in town after about 1 min. after 8.1.1 upgrade.

0 Likes
RSEYBERT

Finally after I call Verizon back 4 times, sent the new phone back and they replaced the SIM card which has solved the problem. Never heard anything back from the ticket, poor customer service. Said they would call at certain times, rarely did.

0 Likes