can I modify my pre-order? I want to change the color from gold to silver
pj1957

I pre-ordered the iphone 6 64 GB in gold but the more I think about it the more I want the silver one. Is there any way to change the color of the pre-order?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: can I modify my pre-order? I want to change the color from gold to silver
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

pj1957,

Great question! To change the device the original order would need to be cancelled and then a new order would have to be processed. Please reach out to our internet orders team at 866-338-7390 to cancel and process the order. You do have the option of waiting until the device is delivered and stopping by a corporate VZW store http://vz.to/Z26SAQ and switching the device, if they have the color you desire in stock. Keep in mind when switching the device at a store there is a possibility of being changed a restocking fee.

LindseyT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
CSBUFFS
Enthusiast - Level 3

I Would attempt to call CS but I'm guessing either they'll tell you to accept what you get and then bring it to a Verizon store to swap (base on another person experience with changing orders) or canceling and resubmitting.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

pj1957,

Great question! To change the device the original order would need to be cancelled and then a new order would have to be processed. Please reach out to our internet orders team at 866-338-7390 to cancel and process the order. You do have the option of waiting until the device is delivered and stopping by a corporate VZW store http://vz.to/Z26SAQ and switching the device, if they have the color you desire in stock. Keep in mind when switching the device at a store there is a possibility of being changed a restocking fee.

LindseyT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes