can I pre-order iPhone 6s and become a new VZW customer at the same time?
bstheory

Pre-ordering on Apple's website looks like I need to have an existing VZW account. Do I need one to pre-order? Can I setup a new account at the same time I pre-order?

Or is there some work around like, pre-ordering T-mobile (my current carrier) iPhone 6s and taking that to VZW?

Thanks!

Brook

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: can I pre-order iPhone 6s and become a new VZW customer at the same time?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Great question bstheory. We are so excited to have you join our Family. There is many reason why you should get this phone through us. At the time of the pre-order, you would indeed be able to open a new line or port your current number over to us. Stay up to date with information being released through this link http://www.verizonwireless.com/landingpages/iphone/ .

JorgeO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: can I pre-order iPhone 6s and become a new VZW customer at the same time?
livestrong

WARNING: Ensure the customer service rep understands completely and repeats back to you that you want the Iphone 6S. I was shipped the "6" just recently. Caught the error in an email but my multiple calls and promises from customer service had little effect. Now I have to go wait in line on the day of the release with my pre-ordered phone and maybe be able to swap the device. My prediction is they will be sold out and on backorder.

Four evenings on the phone with customer service = 4 hours of my life I will never get back

The promise from two customer service reps that a supervisor will call back and never did = Gullible

$30 to compensate for my effort, lost time, and over 15 years of loyalty = PRICELESS

0 Likes