can't make/receive calls with ios 10
KPIT67

Upgraded to ios 10 and now cannot make or receive calls. Any suggestions?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: can't make/receive calls with ios 10
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

KPIT67, it's important to us that you stay connected on our network. Have you powered your device off/on since retrieving that software update?

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
KPIT67

Yes, I have powered the device on/off a few times. I have 3 of the same devices in my house doing the same thing. Also, spoke to others in my area having the same issues. Zip 08723

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

KPIT67- Thank you for trying. I depend on my phone to make and receive calls on a daily basis, so I know how the issue of not being able to make or receive your calls has you feeling. I have taken a look at the Brick, NJ area and found no outages or issues to report. I am sure we will find the root cause of the problem and get you making and receiving your calls as soon as possible. What happens when you make a call? Do you hear a specific error code message? Are you not able to make/receive calls indoors or outdoors?

-JacobV_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
TINTHO89

my son has been having this problem for almost 2 weeks - trip to apple store = no help --numerous trips to verizon store == no help that actually works ---- it is beyond frustrating -- can Verizon explain to me why our bill should not be credited to reflect the lack of service?

0 Likes
RMCCAMMAN
Contributor - Level 2

Is there a service outage or is your iPhone not working?  Doubt you will get a credit if it's your iPhone. Have you reset your network settings?  Have you backed up and restored the device?

0 Likes