Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cannot connect to LTE (at 1800MHz)
tamuna

It is more than two weeks that my Iphone6 cannot connect to LTE at 1800MHz. I am not your customer but according to IMEI I found that carrier is Verizon. I bought my phone in the US and it is SIM free. I talked to Apple several times and no problem was identified on their side. Also no problem with local carrier. The phone has never been damaged. Please help. Maybe there is something on your side that precludes my phone from accessing LTE. I was advised to contact you.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: cannot connect to LTE (at 1800MHz)
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

tamuna,

I certainly understand wanting to make sure you get the very best service! That's crucial. All of our 4G phones, including the iPhone 6, are fully unlocked to work on any compatible network right out of the box. There isn't anything on our end that would stop this. Was it working before for LTE? Our phones aren't always compatible with other networks. I would recommend reaching out to your carrier for any options they may have and to see if they can verify it is compatible.

AndrewT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: cannot connect to LTE (at 1800MHz)
tamuna

It is compatible since my phone worked perfectly for months and problems started only two weeks ago. I contacted my carrier several times and they insist no problem is on their side. This is also evidenced by thr fact that when I put my sim card in another iphone it connects with LTE while another sim card experiences the same problems when put in my phone. I did everything possible on the part of iphone to solve the problem (reseting, restoring iphone, testing, etc). Nothing helped. What I was able to find out is that when LTE is provided at 900MHz my phone connects to it but if at 1800MHz than it doesn't. However as I said such problem emerged only two weeks ago. I was told there were instances when Verizon helped. I can give you the serial number or IMEI of my phone and will you be able to check anything on your side please? Verizon is the last company I can contact with this issue.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes