check
smile178
Enthusiast - Level 1

The phone was bought, but lost mail, and access to a mobile phone number, how can I get information on the check?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: check
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I want to make sure that you get the information that you need, but I am afraid I'm not sure what you are asking. Please provide me with some clarification or give us a call at 800.922.0204

NicholeK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
smile178
Enthusiast - Level 1

I can not call you , since I am in another country. I need a store address where the phone was sold . Thank you

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I appreciate you taking time to reach out to us here. I apologize as we do not have specific details on where a phone is sold without the phone number or order information. Can you tell me more about the check you are expecting? Our Global Support team can also be reached by calling to the U.S., (908) 559-4899 from your local area.

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes