data speed is slow
alec_bassett

My data speed is severely slow. I have LTE in Las Vegas with an IPhone 6S. My download speed is .39 Mbps and upload speed is .09 Mbps. I did all the troubleshooting Verizon has said like factory resetting and turning the phone off and on again and having my Enable LTE on, but nothing has worked. The speed has been constant like this for weeks so it isn't anything wrong with the network area, but with the phone. What do I do?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: data speed is slow
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

alec_bassett,

Having reliable speeds is important. We appreciate all of the troubleshooting you have done. This helps us down the right path. Has anyone else had the same types of speeds? Does this happen indoors or outdoors? What zip code are you in?

RobinD_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
alec_bassett

No, no one else has had these speeds. It happens both inside and outdoors.

I am in zipcode 89131. It happens all around town, not in one specific area.

On Fri, Jul 14, 2017 at 3:13 PM, vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Alec_bassett, thanks for the zip code. I have reviewed the area and I currently do not show any ongoing issues occurring. I would like to learn more about the account and line. I will send you a private message.

VeronicaM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes