daughter cannot send or receive texts from certain people. They are not blocked, and I have de-actiMyved the time restrictions on her phone. The person is even on the trusted contacts list.
BMat

My daughter cannot send or receive texts from one specific person.  They are not blocked, and  I have de-actived the time restrictions on her phone.  The person is even on the trusted contacts list. My daughter has an 6s, I have a 6 and my son has a 5.  I have no issues contacting the same person, nor does my son.  The person has an Android phone. 

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: daughter cannot send or receive texts from certain people. They are not blocked, and I have de-actiMyved the time restrictions on her phone. The person is even on the trusted contacts list.
Tidbits
Legend

Did that person used to have an iOS device? If they did that may be the problem why. He needs to go to Apples website and deregister his telephone number from iMessage servers.

0 Likes
Re: daughter cannot send or receive texts from certain people. They are not blocked, and I have de-actiMyved the time restrictions on her phone. The person is even on the trusted contacts list.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BMat

I rely on my messaging every day. Our community member has given a great suggestion. There are a few other things we would like to try as well. What service does your daughters friend use? Have they tried to investigate what is going on from there side? Does your daughters phone display any error information? What happens if you remove the contact info for each device and try to send a message? Are they able to call each other?

ChristopherM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

X

0 Likes