email
GINNY649

What gives with email?  Unable to setup on new iPhone?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: email
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to help keep you connected while you are on the go, GINNY649. What type of e-mail service are you attempting to set up? Are you getting any specific error messages?

ChrisM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
DEBLED28

I can't get it to load my email   debbyledford@windstream.net on my tablet

0 Likes
deloused
Master - Level 3

Here are the email settings to configure on your tablet that should work according to Windstream. If not successful check with your email provider to find a fix, troubleshoot or adjust any other settings for your email account to be accessible mobily

What are the correct settings for my Windstream e-mail account?

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

When you are attempting to add the e-mail to your device, are you able to complete the steps and then the e-mail will not load? If not, can you please advise at what point in the process the device seems to be getting hung up?

ChrisM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes