Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
have 6splus
NANBEA95

sound wont work and fb, Verizon, apple, google and repair guy cannot solve       Verizon was in news promising customers with newer ios and older phones like mine a discount to get me into a phone that actually had sound but they deny this       been longtime customer and never missed bill despite being a single mom disabled bankrupt homeless      how does one get an iPhone with sound??    why am I only worldwide human with no sound??

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: have 6splus
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
0 Likes
NANBEA95

Your link doesn’t work.    

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

If you're logged into the Community Forum web site, the link works (at least for me, it does, selecting 'Open in a new tab or window').  How are you accessing the Forum?  Have you tried copying and pasting the URL in a web browser?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
NANBEA95

Trying to access on iPhone and copying link doesn’t work.

0 Likes
NANBEA95

even trying laptop wont work link  sorry

0 Likes
NANBEA95

Even tablet can’t get link.   text [removed] if anyone in world would know why my 6s plus is only phone in world with no fb sound and why Apple won’t honor its claims for discounts to help someone with new iOS and old phone get a Phone that actually works.   What would u do?

Content removed to comply with Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Then start at the home page for the community forum. Sign into the community and click on the Inbox link. https://community.verizonwireless.com/welcome

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh no! I know how important it is to make sure you are getting all the notifications and sounds from your FB app. You've come to the right place to get this resolved. Let's delete the FB app, power the phone off for about two minutes and then turn the phone back on then add the app again. We will be here waiting to know the results. 

JenniferL_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

NANBEA95,

We value your long time loyalty and I'm sorry the link we provided did not work. You definitely deserve a phone with sound and I can help fix this for you. Allow me to gather some more information here, so I can better assist you. Has your 6s Plus been exposed to any liquid or physical damage? Are all apps and functions that require sound not working?

JuanD_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes