how do I resolve connection problems between windows PC and iPhone 6 personal hot spot?
sjayc

How do I resolve connection problems between windows PC and iPhone 6 personal hot spot?  I'm able to connect an iPad

nut not a PC.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: how do I resolve connection problems between windows PC and iPhone 6 personal hot spot?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

sjayc,

I am sorry to hear of your mobile hotspot connection issues. What exactly happens when you try to connect the mobile hotspot to your PC? What version windows operating system do you have? Please provide details.

LindseyT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: how do I resolve connection problems between windows PC and iPhone 6 personal hot spot?
Gwg1977

When I try to connect the blue bar at top of phone screen just goes up and down

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Gwg1977,

We do want to get you hotspot working. How long has it been like this? have you ever been able to connect to your pc with it? Did anything changed on your device since this began: software updates or new apps?

ChristinaM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes