how do i forward a voicemail
JoeCast

Trying to forward a voicemail to a friend. I've heard you can download the voicemail to an audio file and then send it. You used to be able to press "6" and send it, but that option isn't available now I guess.  Does anyone know how to do this? I use whatever the standard voicemail is that comes w/ the phone.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: how do i forward a voicemail
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
JoeCast,

Let's get these messages forwarded to your friend. What kind of phone does your friend have? Are they Verizon Wireless customers? What kind of voicemail feature do they have? Please share details so we can further assist you.

KarenC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
JoeCast

Hi Karen! My friend has an iPhone 4, and the provider is TELUS. He lives in Toronto and has basic voicemail features. I know in the old iPhones you could select option 6 to forward the voicemail to a number, but apparently that's gone with the iphone6. Is there any way to download it to the Verizon website as an audio file and send it or anything like that?

Thanks for your help!

0 Likes
JoeCast

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Thanks for the additional information JoeCast! I understand your desire to forward voicemails! In review of my resources, I am unable to locate any information about a feature that would forward your voicemails to another number.

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes