how much music can be stored on a 16gb iphone 6?
hoffdawg

how much music can be stored on a 16gb iphone 6?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: how much music can be stored on a 16gb iphone 6?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I love music myself hoffdawg. I know that the amount of music that can be stored in a 16GB phone can vary depending of the length of the song. I can give you an approximate amount which would be around 2500 songs. It also depends on what you download to the phone and if you have pictures. Let me know if you have any other questions.
AmberF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
hoffdawg

We are getting new 6's and trying to decide whether to get 16 gb or the 64. My husband and I (the parents) use ours for texting, email and phone mostly. We keep some photos on, but store other places long term. We use maybe 10 apps each. We definitely want to have room to upgrade operating systems when those come along through the next two years. For the kids we know we want 64gb, but what do you think for us?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
hoffdawg,

How exciting to be getting new phones! The size you get is truly up to what you plan on using your phone for. If you use it for just basic usage then the 16GB will be good for you. If you like to have a lot of music, videos, apps on your phone, you may want to go with the 64GB.

ChristinaM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

PPlease remember the 16 gb of storage is also used for Apple's operating system.  You will have 10 gb for your contacts, calendar, photos and music. 

I Don't recommend it, especially if you take photos.  The better the camera, the higher resolution, the more  storage is used.

i don't know why they don't start with 32 GBS, 16 is way to little storage.

0 Likes