how to add an event to my calendar?
Deborah1964

How to add an event to my calendar?  I tried several times and the events are not there.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: how to add an event to my calendar?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate you trying, Deborah1964. We'll get your events added! From your home screen, tap Calendar then tap the plus sign in the upper right corner to enter a new event. After you've made sure to selecy the correct dates, times, calendar (email address), etc then for iphone tap Add at the top right corner for android bottom right corner. to save the event. Please keep us posted if you run into any error messages or what happens after you save the event if you continue to have trouble.

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: how to add an event to my calendar?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate you trying, Deborah1964. We'll get your events added! From your home screen, tap Calendar then tap the plus sign in the upper right corner to enter a new event. After you've made sure to selecy the correct dates, times, calendar (email address), etc then for iphone tap Add at the top right corner for android bottom right corner. to save the event. Please keep us posted if you run into any error messages or what happens after you save the event if you continue to have trouble.

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes