how to delete email but leave on server
zaxmana

how can I delete a Comcast email from my iPhone 6s but have a copy remain on the server?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: how to delete email but leave on server
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Keeping your email on the server is as easy as just a few settings in your Comcast account. You would need to log in to your Comcast account from a pc and make sure you have the account set up based on the requirements from your Comcast email and server actions. You would need to check with the Comcast set up instructions to make sure you have it set the way you want it. We are not familiar with the specifics, so if you go to the Comcast help link you can type in server settings and get a list of options. We hope this helps, and thank you for reaching out to us today. If you need any other Verizon Wireless assistance we are here for you.
CheriS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
zaxmana

I know how to set up my account on a PC, but the iPhone is the problem. I do not want the phone to delete messages on the server.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I understand your concern zaxmana. If you delete the email on your phone it will delete it from the server. 

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
zaxmana

Not with a POP account, only with an IMAP. I had to delete my account and add a POP one and now it leaves messages on the server even if I delete from iPhone.

0 Likes