how to transfer voicemail from iPhone 5 to galaxy note 4
persistant4answers

I need to transfer my voicemails from my iPhone 5 to my galaxy 4 note, or to my macbook pro.  I was able to transfer all contacts to the cloud but my voicemails did not transfer not to iTunes, or iCloud or to gmail.

I've been on the computer all day with verizon tech support and researching sites as to how to download voicemails ideally to my macbook pro via iTunes or the cloud however no luck.  I have 3 very important messages from my father I don't want to lose.

The verizon tech person I spoke to did not know how to save or transfers my voicemails. He couldn't tell me if my voicemails would be saved automatically to new phone galaxy note 4. However he did directed me to an outside vendor at cbwproductions.com/vwclientsorder.html or call 800 770 8046 and for a fee vm messages can be saved to a dvd. 

Seems like vm messages would be saved somewhere on the verizon server but I've read that if I change from iPhone to Android my voicemails will not be saved. Is this true?

There are programs such as the iexplorer to purchased for $35 but these work only with iPhones and after tomorrow I'll have the galaxy, so I do not want to purchase (fyi if you have an iPhone this program looks very handy).

Thank you,

Labels (1)
0 Likes