i still don't have a update when i check my order status it still says unavailable..we just want a straight answer verizon.
savage375646
Enthusiast - Level 3

i still don't have a update when i check my order status it still says unavailable..we just want a straight answer verizon.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: i still don't have a update when i check my order status it still says unavailable..we just want a straight answer verizon.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

savage375646, we're excited about your upgrade to a device. Your order is currently being processed. A confirmation e-mail with your expected shipment date will be sent to you shortly.

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: i still don't have a update when i check my order status it still says unavailable..we just want a straight answer verizon.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

savage375646, we're excited about your upgrade to a device. Your order is currently being processed. A confirmation e-mail with your expected shipment date will be sent to you shortly.

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
BAMA12

As in today?

0 Likes
pkt99
Enthusiast - Level 3

savage375646 -- not sure which phone you ordered, but I ordered a 6 plus, 128GB, silver within the first hour of pre-orders on the Verizon site.  It took until just an hour ago to get my credit card charged for the card and a status change to the My Verizon site showing my order. The order status now shows the phone I ordered, but no tracking number yet.  It does say to check tomorrow for that tracking number.  I initially had been given a 9/19 delivery date, and the Verizon rep told me via email (I had asked a question via the message forum on Facebook) that it would ship on Friday and with two day shipping it should be here on Monday or Tuesday.  Point is the order status will not provide anything until it gets to this stage.  This seems consistent with all the folks I've been connecting with on forums since Friday.  Hope this helps some.

0 Likes
savage375646
Enthusiast - Level 3

i ordered men at 315 est os when it processed and this has been a runaround

0 Likes
savage375646
Enthusiast - Level 3

and i ordered the 6plus 64 space grey

0 Likes