iPhone 6 16gb
dewhitlock

So, I ordered e iPhone 6 SG 16gb.  I got an email today stating that my shipping date had been changed to 11/24.  I've been contemplating on whether or not I should have gotten the 64gb.  What are the possibilities that Verizon would let me switch before my phone is shipped?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: iPhone 6 16gb
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

dewhitlock,

That is a wonderful device that you are getting. We want to make sure that you are getting the device that is going to fit your needs. We would always be able to get out the 64GB device for you if you like. But, if that was the case we would need to cancel out the current order and replace a new order for the iPhone 6 SG 64GB. That would start the process over for shipping again. It looks like right now the expected shipping date for the iPhone 6 64GB is for December 12, 2014. Keep us posted.

KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: iPhone 6 16gb
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

dewhitlock,

That is a wonderful device that you are getting. We want to make sure that you are getting the device that is going to fit your needs. We would always be able to get out the 64GB device for you if you like. But, if that was the case we would need to cancel out the current order and replace a new order for the iPhone 6 SG 64GB. That would start the process over for shipping again. It looks like right now the expected shipping date for the iPhone 6 64GB is for December 12, 2014. Keep us posted.

KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes