iPhone 6: I am moving to the United Kingdom and will be leaving Verizon.
wintersx

Will my Verizon provided iPhone 6 be able to connect to one of the UK mobile providers?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: iPhone 6: I am moving to the United Kingdom and will be leaving Verizon.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Wishing you safe travels, wintersx. This sounds like a really big move so I do wish you all the very best during this process. Let’s get you the information you  need that will set you up for the best success. iPhone 6 is a 4G LTE device so it automatically comes unlocked making it available to use with another wireless provider, even those from overseas. It is best to contact the wireless provider there to see what they  need to activate the device. It will also be best to contact us so that we can square away your current line with us. Is it out of contract? On Device Payment Plan or two year contract?
NatashaA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: iPhone 6: I am moving to the United Kingdom and will be leaving Verizon.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Wishing you safe travels, wintersx. This sounds like a really big move so I do wish you all the very best during this process. Let’s get you the information you  need that will set you up for the best success. iPhone 6 is a 4G LTE device so it automatically comes unlocked making it available to use with another wireless provider, even those from overseas. It is best to contact the wireless provider there to see what they  need to activate the device. It will also be best to contact us so that we can square away your current line with us. Is it out of contract? On Device Payment Plan or two year contract?
NatashaA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes