iPhone 6 Plus 128GB Pre-Order
LogicO
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hello, I preordered the iPhone 6 Plus 128GB at 2:58am ET and was shown a delivery date of 09/19. However, when I received the email and check my status online, it's showing a delivery date of 10/14. Why is there a difference when I was shown one thing and completed the pre-order as soon as it was available. I'm contemplating cancelling my service with Verizon over this because of this. I want the date of 09/19 that I was shown when my order submitted. Once again, why is there a difference? I'm quite upset over this matter and wish for it to be resolved right away.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone 6 Plus 128GB Pre-Order
stevedusa
Enthusiast - Level 2

I suggest you call and do the automated order status checker.

I placed mine 10 minutes after midnight PDT, both the page and the email stated delivery by 9/19. Later when I checked the online status it moved to 10/14, now it's unavailable.

If you call them using the automated order status checker, you MIGHT have a newer status update. At least my says "pending shipment". I will just have to wait and see when it goes out.

Good luck to everybody who pre-ordered! It was a huge mess.

LogicO
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just checked and it still is telling me 10/14 as a delivery date. Verizon, this is totally unacceptable, I wish to have the date shown honored.

0 Likes
stevedusa
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hey at least you got a date, mine is still "unavailable".

But I suggest we give it at least another day or two to let these huge backlogs to sort out. Worst case just goto the store next Friday and try to get one on the spot.

0 Likes
LogicO
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hope you get a date too man. I rather have a "Pending Shipment" though. Verizon has really messed this one up.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

LogicO,

I am so sorry for any confusion. We do not want to see you go. The date that is shown via My Verizon is the correct date for the expected shipment date. The shipment date can change over time as it comes closer to the device to ship out. Keep track of your order here... http://vz.to/1sBEiBr

LindseyT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
anthonyb861
Contributor - Level 2

Yea it should change over the course of a few days. Same thing happened with the iphone 5 pre orders. Probably Wednesday or Tuesday it'll update. Don't fret, you should get your device on time

0 Likes
anthonyb861
Contributor - Level 2

Yea it should change over the course of a few days. Same thing happened with the iphone 5 pre orders. Probably Wednesday or Tuesday it'll update. Don't fret, you should get your device on time

iDroid
Contributor - Level 3

I pre ordered a 128gb plus about 12:05-12:07 pst and my confirmation says 9.19. delivery date. Now when I check my order status it says "expected ship date unavailable" I really hope it will get here by launch day.

0 Likes
lilacinto
Enthusiast - Level 2

Just spoke to CS and was told NO 6 plus's are shipping before October. Even those of us who ordered right when they became available and received 9/19 dates via email. Hope she was wrong but she seemed certain.

0 Likes